Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plastic Fantastic | the beginning


Photography has been a part of my life as long as I can remember - learning from my father at a very young age. The obsession with lo-fi photography started for me about 4 years ago. It was at this time the Lomographic Society started making reproductions of the famed lo-fi camera from the 60's, the Diana, which I promptly purchased. It was a whole other world, different from anything I've ever learned in class or on my own.



Since then, I've been on a mission to absorb as much as I can on this creative, experimental world of film. 4 years and 15 cameras later, here we are starting a forum to share. The more this community bands together, the more we can bring awareness to this wonderful art form and possibly my favorite style of photography.





This month I'll be meeting with the inaugural members of the camera club to decide on the direction we'd like it for go and to plan out a few projects and events. Stay tuned for lo-fi fun times ahead!

Polaroid wishes & Kodachrome dreams,
ALC



photos taken by Angela Morgan Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment